Mike’s practice is focused on patent prosecution, including domestic and foreign matters, in the semiconducting industry. Mike also performs portfolio management activities for a Fortune 175 company. Technologies include semiconductors including fabrication, operation, and packaging; Flash memory devices; integrated circuits; advanced memory devices; optical memory devices; imaging devices.
Expertise & Practice Area
- B.S. Biological Sciences - Northern Illinois University (1987)
- M.S. Biological Sciences - Northern Illinois University (1990)
- M.S. Industrial Management - Northern Illinois University (1993)
- Juris Doctorate - The John Marshall Law School (2002)
- Registered - U.S. Patent and Trademark Office